Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blogging...

I must say that I'm probably not going to be a big blogger.. I don't see the need to post every facet of my life on the Internet for everyone to read about...

Ok... this blog is going to be mainly about my rpg collection (the pen and paper kind, not the video kind)... I'm not going to advertise it at all.. I'm not even got to mention I have a blog.. so that will mean that you have come here (more likely) after doing a search about something that I have mentioned...

I collect rpg's of all kinds.. I love the obscure rare small press sort of stuff.. its hard to find and that makes it all the more fun:). My collection, as it stands, or rather a it sits in storage, is rather large.. something like 6000+ rpg items (I haven't bothered to count), rpg magazine / fanzines / zines (another 4000+ individual issues.. yes there is that many and more that have been printed..), Original RPG artwork (usually original oil painting from peole like Clyde Caldwell, Jeff Easley, Fred Fields, Den Beauvais, Daniel Horne and Keith Parkinson), Australian RPG made stuff (hard to come by and, thankfully, not that much of it)..

Brette:)

No comments:

Post a Comment